Sunday, December 13, 2009

list-lover

I´ve always loved neat. Keeping neat notes. Making lists. Organizing thoughts on paper. Organizing life on paper.


So it isn´t that surprising that at age eleven I had a list of what to do every morning:
7:00 - wake up
7:02 - wash face
7:06 - get dressed
7:14 - brush hair
7:17 - eat breakfast
7:31 - brush teeth
7:34 - pack bag
7:40 - leave for school
...I´m not kidding it was that detailed. And I kept schedule.


I am a perfectionist, not only when it comes to time-keeping. So much so that I got sick of myself at one stage and enjoyed learning to be spontaneous and messy and careless about timekeeping.
...Tried anyway.


Cause the other day I made another morning list ;)


-Praise God
-Short yoga routine
-Give the day to God
-Shower & get dressed
-Eat breakfast
-Bible and "ask God" time


See I´ve been struggling with sleep lately, and one of my friends was like "you need routine that makes you relax". And so I thought: I should make spending time with God routine, cause I´ve noticed that the times I do, the day is so much better. Things are put in perspective, I´m calmer, and more aware of his presence.


So if you´re a list-lover like me - I recommend a morning list which includes God :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home