Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas holiday update...

The clock just struck 12. Christmas day is over. I feel it´s time to write an update on my Christmas holiday so far. In case you´re curious. It´s consisted of:
  • being in snowy Sandefjord & seeing the wonderful Miles family again
  • driving my beloved Billy (a golden golf from 83 which houses many warm memories and which to my horror is being put to death in six days) 
  • snow-clearing. I swear my arm-muscles have grown
  • having a huge house to myself, and so fearlessly playing piano and singing LOUDLY at 1 am
  • hosting girls night, which as always includes at least two things; chocolate and boy-talk
  • singing christmas songs and dancing around the christmas tree with the whole church (no joke. It´s custom here)
  • feeling elegant in high heels
  • eating loads of unhealthy food, mentally preparing myself for a 3 month snack/desert-fast starting 1st of Jan
  • relishing in the knowledge that I have no work or school until the 12th of January
Hope your Christmas was a good one! May the year 2010 bring with it a turning of many more hearts towards Christ who came to reconcile us with God.  :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.

4:41 PM, December 26, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:51 AM, January 09, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:17 PM, January 11, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home