Friday, February 24, 2006

skjærgårds!

Hello hello, I'm back again:)

Last weekend I went snowboarding at Trysil with Salem - I've actually started to get the hang of it, which is SO great coz it's such a pain, literally, falling all the time and getting up and being bruized all over by the end of the day.. But now I'm much better, and it's so fun!! Worth trying ;)

Ok, big news: I'm singing at the music and mission festival in Skjærgårds!! --> not on the main stage of course - it'll be a 45 minute concert with me plus Johannes on guitar and Dan-Thomas on jamba, in a small room (sjøbua) ..Pretty big thing for me though! Looking forward to it :) All norway-friends: you have to come !

2 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

wow, i'm impressed, beautiful Ellen! But it's not a suprise, it was just a matter of time!!! When is it? I would love to come, but I don't think we are home then.. Love you!! Irene

4:37 PM, February 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's gonna be so great! I hope I can come see you there. Thought you'd already left for Australia by then, but I guess not.
Good for you.

6:25 AM, February 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home