Thursday, January 11, 2007

overwhelmed

Today I woke up feeling a bit sad - being my 21st birthday, I was missing my family a bit. Then I remembered God's my Dad... and that made me feel better. Then, not expecting anything really, when I got to KBC, people met me with cards and gifts and hugs and smiles and cake and candles and prayers and prophecy! It was quite overwhelming... At the start of the day I got a love-poem from my Father read out to me, which was very special. And at the end of the day, people's prayers and God's words through them really blessed me by speaking to the depths of my heart, which just intensified the specialness - God is really revealing His Father's love towards me.. And I am so thankful!


Also, I am so thankful for the family I have at KBC - I love those people so much, and will miss them so much when this year is over... But I am excited about what God has for us all. And for you who are reading this! And for the communities we are and will be a part of. :) Let's pray that we will approach God as our Father and find our identity in Him, so that driven by this love, this treasure, we can lead others to Him. He is a God who likes us. He wants the best for us. He wants to discipline us and help us mature into His likeness so we can live life to the full. He's so worth the price we pay in the process. He is the best by far. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

Happy Birthday, beautiful!!!!
We love you and miss you heeps:)

Today we have 41 degrees in Australia... It`s hot, man!!!!

Come and visit please!!!!

8:19 PM, January 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratulerer så mye med dagen i går, kjære ellen propellen. Du lyser. Stor klem

11:12 PM, January 11, 2007  
Blogger LIFE said...

ellenpellen woohhoo counting down the days!! i love u<3

9:31 AM, January 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home