Sunday, November 19, 2006

random photos...


Firstly: finally here's a picture from like 2 months ago when Hilde visited..which was a treat!! I've missed her presence and her mess and her laughter and her squeals---it was so nice having a piece of Norway in my room and house and in Oxford :) As u can see, there is room in my room - so feel free to come one come all!! You are deeply missed :( But it is now only 1 month till I come home to Sandefjord, so, mine norske venner, despair not.
In our cozy sofa u can see Mark being made up by James Allen.. Now Mark (the bear) can fall asleep anywhere, and does not wake up easily. Which can be quite fun.
Last but not least, I've posted a picture of Beth, Jeanette and Rachel. A flattering picture, I know, which is why I included it ;) Beth loves her feet and so does her boyfriend apparently so there u go. Don't mess with her she'll kill u. Seriously. She's dangerous. I would know.
But I love her :)
Come visit us and find out for yourself!! Our house is a mysterious, dangerous place. But full of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home