Friday, September 22, 2006

life as a kbc student

ok here's me and rachael at work setting up the diningroom table.. actually I'm kind of cheating; Beth and her did most of the work, about 2 hours, and then I joined in the last half hour. But anyway, the point is, we're proper mechanics. Oh yeah. No messin with us.


























this is at the barbeque we had last sunday, out the back at the guys house on pinnocks. From the left: james, katherine, steve, jack, rebecca, jazz, rachael and jo.






just have to say that this lovely lady and her husband; Rebecca and Earl (Earl I don't have on camera yet I'm afraid, but he basically looks like your stereotype American.) are the new håkon & irene for me! Well, not the new (no one can replace you in my heart!!) but they remind me a lot of u :) hehe when i told them they just started laughing at your names-- do u get that response in australia too I wonder..?


ok now these r some of the music freaks in the group. By the way, the past 2 weeks we've been singing this greek alphabet song which I can't get out of my head- you'll definately hear me singing it some time this christmas, and you'll wish I never came to kbc when u do. (Thanks to Mat, who's the one standing.. put it this way, he's a good song writer, his songs stick.) And the guy on the drums, Mike, actually has a digeridoo!! hehe how cool is that.. On our retreat weekend 2 weeks ago he played and I taught everyone the dance I "learnt at aboriginal dance classes".. it was so funny.

2 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

ja pass godt på den plassen i hjertet ditt!!! Den er vår! Og det skal den alltid være!!! OK?
Jo da, de fleste sier HÆ når Håkon sier navnet sitt.. De kaller han HAWK... Forklaringen blir liksom; Hawk - like the bird, and then on like you are pressing something on... Artig!!!
Savner deg Ellen Min!!!!

3:44 AM, September 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei Kjære søster!
I loooooooooooooooooooove you!
Natalia.................

9:08 AM, September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home