Tuesday, September 26, 2006

a day of my life

wake up 06.45.
snooze.
get up five to 7.
have to go to the loo but have learnt to wait till the bathroom's free;
half 7, my turn.
by then I've packed a lunch and finished breakfast,
allbran flakes
or bread with jam and banana or marmite.
and tea.
(with milk).
shower, hurry up get out of the shower.
get dressed.
spend time with the king of the universe (wow, I know..)
go
round to the back, into the shed
take out 5 bikes, pretty big job cause they're packed tightly
then we're off, 5 girls in a row
on the oxford roads
(left side, don't forget)
concentrated; balancing on the 50cm wide space
between
the sidewalk and the great big
bus, almost getting run over but not quite.
singing
laughter
whizzing past the ques of cars which can't use the buslane, haha!
get to school early
drink of water
devotions at 9.
first lecture at half 9
tea break at half 10
next lecture, break, last lecture (yawning, head spinning, tummy rumbling)
lunch at last.
chatting with my fellow lads and ladies.
do anything else that needs doing.
cycle home, survive the trip.
sleep for a half hour, work on assignment or entertain visitors, resist or give in to the temptation of a snack (saltnvinegar-chips, cadbury chocolate, mmm), do chores, chat, sing, pray together, dance in the kitchen, eat dinner, maybe desert, wash up.
more homework or visitors or maybe read the web-news.
tired. laugh at everything and anything.
see a spider, scream (wolf) - rachael doesn't come. face my fears. feel proud.
miss friends, miss family.
think about them. remember. smile.
write a letter or blog.
yawn, good night-- I just need to write in my diary
then I'll go to bed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you bigsister!!!
Natalia

11:46 PM, October 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi..Ellen...Do you remember me?

My name is Hyun-ho...from Korea...

i've been with ur family in melbourn...for two month...about ten years ago.

maybe i think...Burwood....i dont know exactly...

when i came back in korea, i had to go millitary service...

so i couldnt keep ur family posted...im so sorry...

but i finally found ur blog in Skype...maybe i think u staying in England...right?

i always miss ur family...Allestein...Hege...Natalia...little boy Daniel...and U...

How's ur family? all is well with u guys, i hope...

my english still so sux...but...it's getting better...U belive me...

if you dont mind...

could you tell me U and ur family' regards...

id like to say more...but...my english...You know...

God bless U...

seeya...

zzang7476@hotmail.com

12:12 AM, November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home