Monday, March 12, 2007

Trip to Teeside (backwards)

Check out this tyre... It properly broke on the highway.... James came to the rescue (I can change tyres too by the way) ..what you can't see is the cars flying past right beside us... quite scary!
Here are most of the KBC group on Saltburn beach in Middlesborough
Below: Abi has just inspired Janson to be creative. Mike is pushing them over. Some people are talking and playing and laughing in the background. Oh the joy of community.
And here's Mike, Dan and Abi, inspired by good old lectures and trying to be munks on poles.
And here's beautiful me with the sun in my eyes - what's really the sight here though is the cliff and sea behind - see I didn't realise England could be sunny and beautiful by the sea... Reminded me of Australia actually :)

2 Comments:

Blogger "God is in Gresham" said...

so,you visited the lovely north east. i hope you enjoyed it. it's the place of my birth. you can't beat a trip to the seaside up that way.
how was the leaders conference- inspiring?

4:54 PM, March 15, 2007  
Blogger ...dan said...

more updates!

5:11 AM, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home