Sunday, May 21, 2006

Oxford here I come....

Ok, I've now made up my mind, finally, and the winner is; Kings Bible College and Training Centre!!!
so u know....... :)

Also just have to say it's so nice having people come home to Sandefjord! Michelle and Bebbe and IK are back from "folkehøyskole", Mirjam's back (though to and fro) and now we're just waiting for Solveig and Annelies... oh boy am I gonna miss you all when I leave.. but Oxford isn't that far away so I'm hoping you'll all visit at least once! ;) --- but Håkon&Irene, Lorna, Samantha, Jenni... fear not, I will come home to Australia sooner or later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratulerer Ellen!!Du kommer sikkert til å få det helt fantastisk. Love u babe

9:46 AM, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

6:17 AM, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

1:32 PM, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home